- 20 min ago boAt Airdopes 411 with Bluetooth 5.0 officially launched for Rs 2999
- 47 min ago Infinix S4 is all set to launch in India: Comes with a massive 32 MP selfie camera
- 8 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 11 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- News They are pro-BJP channels, says CPI after exit polls
- Sports Allegri inducted into Italian Football Hall of Fame
- Movies Mohanlal Birthday Special: Here Is Why He Is Called The Complete Actor!
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Xiaomi Mi 9 becomes even more affordable with a recent price cut
Xiaomi Mi 9 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC
Do you remember the Xiaomi Mi 9, the flagship Xiaomi smartphone, that also the first smartphone from the company with a triple rear-camera setup? That same smartphone has received a price cut for the first time, and now available for as low as 2949 Yuan or Rs 30,000, which was launched for 2999 Yuan.
One of the best affordable-flagship smartphone
Without a doubt, the Xiaomi Mi 9 is still one of the most affordable smartphones in the world, powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC, the latest flagship SoC from Qualcomm with Adreno 640 GPU. Unfortunately, the device is not available in India, and the company might not have a plan to launch the device India as well.
This price cut seems like an excellent strategy, as smartphone makers like OnePlus, Asus, and Lenovo have also launched flagship smartphones powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC.
Xiaomi Mi 9 specifications
The Xiaomi Mi 9 comes with a 6.39-inch OLED display with FHD+ resolution, protected by 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass. As stated before, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC powers the smartphone with at least 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage on the base variant. The smartphone has dual nano-SIM card slots with support for 4G LTE and VoLTE on both the slots.
The smartphone has a triple rear-camera setup with a 48 MP primary Sony sensor, 16 MP super wide angle lens, and a 12 MP telephoto lens, At the front, the device offers a 20 MP selfie camera with support for face unlock. The smartphone also has an in-display fingerprint sensor, which makes it the second Xiaomi smartphone to offer the same, first being the Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer Edition.
A 3300 mAh Li-ion battery powers the smartphone with fast charging support via USB type C port with support for Qualcomm's fast wireless charging, and is one of the first smartphones to do so as well.