TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is slated to be unveiled on September 11. With just a few days left for the launch of the high-end smartphone, it looks like the full-screen display to be used on the phone has emerged online.
Well, a recent Weibo (Via: TheAndroidSoul) post shows us a clear look at the full-screen display 2.0 of the Mi Mix 2. The original Mi Mix that was launched in the last year flaunts a screen-to-body ratio of 91.3% and its successor is expected to feature a higher screen-to-body ratio. From the looks as seen on the image above, it is clear that the device will feature a similar front camera arrangement as in its predecessor. Given that the Mi Mix 2 will arrive with a bigger screen, the other issues shouldn't be major.
Going by the existing speculations and leaks, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is all set to feature a Snapdragon 836 SoC under its hood. Despite this claim, Qualcomm has confirmed that it will not happen and that the Snapdragon 835 SoC will power the handset.
Besides the processor, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is said to flaunt a 6.4-inch dual curved QHD 1440p AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 as we have seen on a few other flagship smartphones. The device will run on Android 7.1.1 Nougat based on MIUI 9 out of the box, claim the reports. The Snapdragon 836 SoC is said to be paired with 6GB or 8GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB storage capacity. Also, the Mi Mix 2 is believed to be launched with dual rear cameras as seen on the Mi 6 and Mi 5X though the camera spec is not known as yet.
With just a week left for the launch of the Mi Mix 2, we can expect to come across more such leaks in the coming days revealing a lot of details about the upcoming bezel-less smartphone.