TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
We have been coming across several rumors and speculations regarding the upcoming Redmi smartphones of late. Based on the leaks, we expect that the Redmi 5 and Redmi 5A might be unveiled ahead of the Redmi Note 5.
Now, a leaked image of the alleged Redmi 5A emerged online. It looks like a spy photo of what could be an official poster of the smartphone. The image reveals some of the details of the upcoming Redmi smartphone and its design as well. From the image, we can infer that the Redmi 5A is not too different from that of its predecessor - the Redmi 4A.
However, one major difference that we can find out is that the Redmi 5A might feature a metal body and not a plastic one on the Redmi 4A. There appear to be two antenna lines at the top and the rear camera and the LED flash accompanying it are placed between them. Also, the speaker grille is seen at the rear of the smartphone.
The image has some text at its base translating to "Lightweight and Long Battery Life". The text reveals that the Redmi 5A will have a whopping 8-day battery life and will weigh in at 137 grams. The Redmi 5A is likely to be pretty much heavier than its prequel weighing in at 131.5 grams but it makes sense as it is said to be fitted with a more capacious 3120mAh battery. The poster goes on confirming that this smartphone will use a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and run on MIUI 9 out of the box.
Going by a recent TENAA listing, it has been revealed that the Redmi 5A might boast of a 5-inch HD 720p display. The device was spotted featuring a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC paired with 2GB/3GB RAM and 16GB/32GB storage space. It was tipped to get the power from a 3000mAh battery operating under its hood.