TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has finally started rolling out the stable MIUI 10 update for its Redmi 6, 6A, Redmi 5 Plus (Redmi Note 5 in India) after a long wait. The company kept the users on a long wait. However, currently the update is not available via Over-the-Air (OTA) but users can still download the update.zip file manually from official Xiaomi website and upgrade their smartphone.
The company has officially posted on its official Twitter handle and confirmed about the update. The post has also mentioned that the Redmi 5 Plus and Redmi Note 5 smartphone have already received the stable ROM update a few days ago. And today the company is making the MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM available for the owners of the Redmi 6 and Redmi 6 Pro.
The latest MIUI 10 brings a lot of changes with the new User Interface. With the update now users will get the AI portrait mode on the single front camera. The update also brings the Hindi language support in Mi Apps. The company has also added some new natural sounds to the MIUI 10. Here's a full changelog if the MIUI 10 update:
Changelog: Redmi 6/6A Redmi 5A and Redmi 5 Plus MIUI 10 Update
Full View Experience
Designed for a full-screen experience
All-new UI is tailored for full-screen devices and lets
the content takes the front stage.
Other improvements and optimizations
Al brings Portrait mode to single front camera
devices! Blur the background on your portrait shots
and look as gorgeous as you feel
Other system apps (including Clock and Notes) got
major revamp too.
New Supported Hindi in Mi Apps(07-17)
The company has already rolled out the MIUI 10 update to smartphones like Mi 6, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Mi 5, Note 5 Pro and more. In China, the company has already given the update to all the latest Xiomi smartphones.
The OTA update for Redmi 6 and 6A will weigh over 256MB in size for Redmi 6 in India so make sure you have that much storage left on your device.