TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is one of the bestselling smartphones in the Indian market. It is the high sales of this smartphone that the brand has occupied the second spot in the country for the third quarter of this year.
The Redmi Note 4 was launched earlier this year in three variants ranging between Rs. 9,999 and Rs. 12,999. Now, the smartphone seems to have received a price cut of Rs. 1,000. Starting from today, the smartphone will be available at the discounted price via Flipkart and Mi.com.
Eventually, you can grab hold of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 at Rs. 8,999 for the 2GB + 32GB variant, Rs. 9,999 for the 3GB + 32GB variant and Rs. 11,999 for the 4GB + 64GB variant. Prior to this price cut, these variants of the device were priced at Rs. 9,999, Rs. 10,999 and Rs. 12,999 respectively.
Given that the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 hasn't lost its charm among the buyers despite being almost a year old, we can expect a huge fan base rushing to buy the device at the discounted price. If you want to own a Redmi Note 4, then you shouldn't miss it as the stocks might get empty soon.
To recap on the specifications of the Redmi Note 4, the smartphone flaunts a 5.5-inch FHD 1920 x 1080 pixel 2.5D curved glass display. At its heart, there operates a 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 SoC paired with Adreno 506 GPU. There is 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB storage space as mentioned above. Also, the device has a hybrid SIM card slot that supports expandable storage as well.
The Redmi Note 4 sports a 13MP main camera snapper with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and PDAF, and a 5MP selfie camera at the front. The connectivity aspects on board are 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, GPS and USB Type-C. The device has started receiving the MIUI 9 update in the last week and a 4100mAh battery gives it the necessary backup. There is a fingerprint sensor at the rear of the smartphone as in its predecessors.