TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
If Samsung is readying Galaxy Note 3 than Finnish giant Nokia might prepare a challenger in the form of Bandit. Sources close to The Verge are saying that Lumia 1020 maker is said to be making a 6-inch phablet with extra large display. Codenamed "Bandit", the Nokia made phablet is currently on a testing stage. In US AT&T could announce the phone along with Nokia later this year.
As far as specifications are concerned, Nokia Bandit will have a quad-core processor under the hood. Moreover, the supposed Bandit will arrive with Qualcomm powered chipset. It is unknown at the moment whether Nokia will go for the latest Snapdragon 800 processor or 600 one. Only time will tell ?
Interestingly, the Nokia Bandit will be stuffed with a 20-mega pixel rear facing camera. The handset will probably be thin and made of polycarbonate body. Most likely, the Bandit will be launched once Microsoft announces GDR3 update. The new update would support handsets like Bandit having a display size as humongous as 6-inchers with Full HD support.
Nokia is enjoying a good time, when it comes to WP8 OS. The sales are picking up with pace and the company now is a leading manufacturer of Windows powered handsets. The Lumia 520 played a critical role in promoting Windows Phone 8 as an operating system. Later this month, Nokia will bring Lumia 1020, a 41-mega pixel monster camera phone along with Lumia 625- its biggest display ducked handsets.
Meanwhile, Nokia is holding an event in Russia on August 28 (via WP7forum.ru). The event details are still wrapped, however, industry insiders suggest a tablet is said to be unveiled. Last week, The Verge reported that Nokia could announce a Windows RT running tablet in the month of September. It will have a 10-inch display having design similar to other Lumia running handsets. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.