TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Oppo is finally set to launch the N3 flagship smartphone on October 29. The company is going to hold a big event in Singapore, and have already sent out invitations, according to a published report.
At the same time the Find 7 maker teased image on its Facebook page, with the words "N3, one more step, and designed for life". The image obviously shows not a device, but instead you'll notice that Singapore's Marina Bay Sands is featured right in the centre.
The Chinese company has still not announced any official details but there are speculations that its forthcoming N3 handset will retain a swivel rotating camera.
Not too long ago GSM Arena had reported some inside info related to the N3 flagship smartphone, alongside a leaked press shot. The revealed image shows remarkably different camera module on top of the handset. Later more press shots of the Oppo N3 were posted by SoyaCincau blog on Wednesday. Going by the leaked press shots, the successor to the N1 smartphone might come with an all new design.
Oppo's N3 smartphone is expected to have a beautiful design and a rotatable primary camera for all your high-quality selfies. So far there is no word on what specifications this very smartphone come with or what other new features it has, but it could feature a 2K resolution display and a quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor under the hood.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!