TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Optimus G: LG Details the Story Behind New QSlide Multitasking Feature
Popular mobile phone manufacturer LG has arrived with a new, interesting feature called QSlide which adds to the multitasking capabilities of Optimus G. With this latest feature, LG is emphasizing its approach of extending capabilities of Android based devices.
QSlide, the new multitasking feature allows users to run two applications simultaneously on the 4.7 inch screen of Optimus G. Both active applications will become translucent upon the activation of the feature. This new feature has a lot of potential when it comes to app management. Using this features users will be able to respond to messages received on the phone while watching video. Users will not have to pause or stop the video to type mails as both the applications will run simultaneously without interfering with each other.
Similar features have been previously introduced by Samsung in its best seller smartphone Galaxy S3 and in the new Samsung Galaxy Note 2. However the concept introduced by LG has a different dimension to it. It is much more effective and convenient. Several analysts who have reviewed the new QSlide feature from LG have claimed it to be much better than Samsung’s Pop up Play.
LG representatives has not mentioned about a potential integration of similar feature in other high end smartphones from the company. Hopefully other top models will also be getting this feature in the near future. Meanwhile, have a look at the video below.