TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Samsung launches new Jitterbug Plus phone for Rs 6,000
Samsung has announced the release of a lower end no frills phone on to the international market. Samsung is releasing this phone in association with GreatCall Inc that is a market leader in the wireless services. The phone is named as Jitterbug Plus cell phone. The phone is simple in its design and functionality. This phone makes use of a smart new feature that will provide a prolonged battery life. The handset is designed to be handy for users as it has a light weight build.
• Handset designed by Samsung
• User-friendly camera functionality
• Single click photo sharing to social networking sites such as Facebook
• Easier navigation
• Speaker capable of providing louder and clearer sound
• Bright colour screen
• 25 days standby time
The award winning handset Jitterbug Plus by Samsung will make use of an easy to use camera that has a one-touch photo sharing towards social networking websites like Facebook. Navigation can be done with ease using ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ buttons. This feature phone also makes use of a backlit keypad that has big legible numbers.
The presence of improved speakers ensures that the conversations are louder and also clearer. The screen is brightly coloured with the numbers displayed in larger formats. The standby time of the battery is close to 25 days that make it a considerably better mobile phone when compared to the similar range handsets.
Jitterbug Plus mobile phone will be available for the users in mainly two colours. They are red as well as silver colours. Users can very well get assistance from the GreatCall operator for managing their Calendar or Phone Book by means of just dialling the ‘o’ button.
The operator service with this wireless carrier is available round the clock on a daily basis. Another important attraction with GreatCall carrier is that there is no long distance or roaming charges that are associated with this handset. It also has to be taken note that GreatCall service will never ask for the user to sign a contract.
Jitterbug Plus handset will be available for a retail price tag of approximately around Rs. 6,000/- that makes it an affordable handset with standard features. This device is released targeting the lower-end mobile phone customers who would like to enjoy better carrier service with a handset that is available at an affordable price tag.