TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Sony Honami is one handset from Sony which most tech geek would like to see. However, the wait is not so long as it will be possibly launched in IFA Berlin which is scheduled on September 5. In fact the irony lies in the fact that it has already leaked several times letting its specs and features out in wild world. Moreover, to talk about the device, Sony may not have any secrets to reveal in the September event if it keeps slipping off to the online world in the same pace.
However, the recent image leak, which we hope is the last one, has appeared online which confirms the 20MP camera which we previously heard about. The alleged image doesn't show much of any other aspect of the handset leaving the camera section. But there is no need as well, because we have already got a brief sketch of what specs Honami will feature in IFA event.
Here is a brief account of the specs of the yet to be announced Sony device taken from the leaks and rumors;
The Honami device will supposedly feature a 5-inch Full HD display similar to that of Xperia Z. The phone is also expected to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor coupled with 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal memory. Other highly rumored specs include: 4G LTE-A, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, amongst others. There is a possibility to see a 3,000mAh Li Ion battery inside.
Moreover, if the recently leaked image turns out to be true, it will also be attached to a massive 20MP rear camera. Further, since Xperia is already reported to get the Android 4.3 update, it is quite possible to see Honami with the same version of Android Jelly Bean.
Moreover, looking at the ongoing trend followed by the smartphone makers who is focusing more on the camera aspect, Sony will definitely be one among them pouring a bit more of its interest on the camera front. With devices like Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom and Nokia Lumia 1020 which has power packed lenses and camera sensors attached to it, Honami from Sony will successively have to row through these competitive devices.