TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
For many of India's urban elite, only Apple or Samsung understand how to package a mobile phone. ZTE may not as cool other tech vendors, but in reality this Chinese brand is recognized as the finest handset manufacturers around. Soon, ZTC will unveil the Nubia Z5S in its native country.
The device is expected to have a quad-core processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC and run on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS out of the box. The ZTE Nubia Z5S is said to be the successor to hit Nubia Z5. The original Nubia Z5 was launched late last year in China.
Since past week the rumors around the Nubia Z5 were on full swing. Now ZTE China has started sending invitations to local Chinese media to experience the new Nubia Z5 S on November 19. The event will be held in Beijing, China.
The ZTE Nubia Z5S would have a 5-inch Full HD display having a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It would also have a powerful quad-core processor by Qualcomm (Snapdragon 800) coupled with Adreno 330 GPU and 2GB of RAM.
The upcoming big-ticket handset would also include a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with Auto Focus and LED Flash. Also add a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
Both the rear as well as front camera will be capable of recording videos in 1080p Full HD format. The internal memory is still unknown. The device is hotly discussed on social networking forums, as it might have a 4G LTE connectivity.
ZTE Nubia Z5 Indian debut is not happening soon, as the device maker has planned to launch Nubia Z5 Mini alongside the Grand S in India. ZTE India made headlines recently by releasing its first ever Firefox phone at Rs. 6,990. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!