TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Just a couple of days ago, one of the top Chinese mobile phone manufacturers, ZTE launched a phablet called 'Geek' in its native market. Now the company's general manager has already told news channel, Chinese CNMO, that the company will launch its new handset in late November or early December this year.
The best part of the news is that ZTE's new handset will be in the line of Nubia series, which is the company's high end series that includes handsets like Nubia Z5 and its mini variant.
Another important piece of information from the company is that the upcoming Nubia handset would come with the Qualcomm's latest and most powerful chipset, Snapdragon 800. This might be a threat to devices from other Chinese manufacturers like Xiaomi, Oppo and Meizu who have equally powerful devices in their portfolios.
Reportedly, holding other detaisl close to his chest, General Manager Ni Fei, did not utter a single word regarding the other specs of the device. However, moving to Snapdragon 800 directly from Snapdragon S4 Pro definitely sounds great but this could also mean that the upcoming handset from ZTE might also get see better components used for the remaining specs. We believ that the device will ship with the latest Android version of Jelly bean 4.3 and could come with 2GB of RAM.
When it comes to Nubia Z5, it is currently selling in Chinese market and features 5-inch display with 1080p resolution (443PPI). It runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and is powered by a quad core Snapdragon Pro processor, 2 GB RAM, Adreno 320 CPU, a 13 mega-pixel camera on the rear with BSI CMOS Sensor, blue glass IR filter, LED flash, 2-mega pixel front camera which enables video-chat, 32GB onboard storage, Bluetooth 4.0, HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, microUSB, NFC radio and a solid 2,300mAh battery.