TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Bounce: Apple iPod Lineup New Ad Campaign
Apple announced two new iPod models along with the launch of iPhone 5 in September. Relatively, now the company has come up with an ad campaign titled ‘Bounce’ on the iPod models – fifth generation iPod Touch and the seventh generation iPod Nano.
The 30 second commercial launched gives a peppy feel to the users highlighting the musical experience possible with these new iPod models. The word ‘Bounce’ seems to be an apt name as it conveys the musical essence and youthfulness usually associated with Apple models. Experts believe that the new ad is in line with Apple’s usual ad strategy which focuses more on user experience than the functionalities and features of it.
In the ad one can see the new iPod models jumping up and down like bouncing balls with a music score played at the background. A range of iPod models in multiple colors can be seen bouncing and it gives a really zestful feeling to the users. The commercial is playing Yeah Yeah by Willy Moon as the background music and offers a look at the iPod touch, nano and Shuffle.
The new 5th generation iPod Touch is the first iPod which is made available in multiple colors and it has a 4 inch display screen as that of iPhone5. The 7th generation iPod Nano has undergone significant design changes including a much more intuitive user interface, video playback support and much bigger touch display unit. However iPod Nano model is not using the full scale version of iOS unlike the iPod touch and iPhone 5 models.
Pre-order booking is already on for iPod Touch model and shipments started this month. Have a look at the bouncy ad below: