TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
iPod touch and nano: India Prices Confirmed by Apple
While the Indian consumers are awaiting the release of iPhone 5, which is speculated to be on October 26, Apple has officially posted the prices of the latest generation iPods along with that of the existing versions on the iPod compare tool of its Indian website.
According to the listing, the 32GB and 64GB versions of the fifth generation iPod touch will cost Rs 23,900 and Rs 30,900 respectively. Also, the new iPod nano is priced at Rs 12,500.
Apple has slashed the prices of the fourth generation iPod touch as the 16GB and 32GB versions of the same are available at Rs 15,900 and Rs 19,500. However, the iPod shuffle and iPod classic are selling at the same price of Rs 3,700 and Rs 19,900.
Moreover, the new iPod models have the 'coming soon' status and there are rumors that they will be released into the market alongside the sixth generation iPhone on October 26.
Detailing on the specifications,the new iPod touch, it boasts a 4 inch widescreen Retina Display with multi-touch IPS technology with 1136 x 640 pixel resolution and features an oleophobic finger-print resistant coating.
Further, the new iPod touch is equipped with an Apple A5 chipset, 5MP iSight camera with autofocus and LED flash features and an in-built Li-ion battery, which provides up to 40 hours music playback and 8 hours video playback, claims Apple.
When it comes to new iPod nano sports a 2.5 inch widescreen multi-touch display with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels. According to Apple, the iPod nano will have an in-built rechargeable Li-ion battery offering up to 30 hours music playback and 3.5 hours video playback.