TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
The upcoming Apple smartphone, the iPhone 5 is creating a lot of buzz. There are rumors about its design, its launch date and more. Some days back we reported that the smartphone will be launched in September. It is also expected to have a 4 inch display of high quality.
The sources familiar with the subject claim that Apple has plans to use a large screen on the iPhone 5 and it has started placing orders for the new display to the suppliers in Japan and Korea. The production of the new screens will start with three suppliers: Japan Display Inc, Sharp Corp and Korea's LG Display. These new screens will measure 4 inches diagonally.
The three display suppliers are likely to receive the production orders from Apple. The production of the display is reported to begin in June. This will allow the new iPhone to enter production in August. The decision of using a larger screen in the next iPhone is a competitive step taken against Samsung Electronics. Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy S3 with a 4.8 inch display.
Earlier, the rumors claimed that the iPhone 5 will use the thin film technology. This will merge the touch layer to the LCD panel and make it one. So, the new phone will be slimmer than the iPhone 4S. It is also rumored that the new iPhone will make use of the liquid metal technology that will make it light weight and durable.
Do you think the iPhone 5 rumors are true? What features do you like it to have? Please do share your thoughts with us through the comments section below.