TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Countdown and pre-orders for Nokia 808 PureView begin
The launch of the 808 PureView, the smartphone with 41 MP camera from Nokia has turned all the eyes towards it. Since a couple of weeks, there have been many reports about this handset's launch. It became a norm for reports to claim the price of the handset and Nokia to deny them. However, the exact launch date and the price of the handset are not known.
Nokia seems to be prepping the pre-launch activities for the PureView. The brand has come up with a campaign and have started a countdown clock. This indicates the time left for the pre-launch activities of the smartphone. Nokia has also put a pre-order page that asks for some user details like mobile number and email id.
Last week, many sources confirmed that the PureView handset is launched silently. It was available for a price of Rs 29,999 from the Nokia Shop for less than a day. Nokia denied the launch and said that the details about the price and launch were inaccurate.
Earlier, there was report claiming the price in India of the smartphone to be Rs 29,999. The price was revealed from the source code of the handset. But, the brand denied this and said that it will create dummy prices when required before the launch.
Buytheprice.com, an online retailer listed the handset for pre-order for Rs 32,000. In this case, Nokia claimed that the retailer has no tie ups with the brand and suggested the consumers not to trust this deal. So the consumers were left clueless about the price and the launch date of the device.
In the meantime, Nokia has been prepping the prelaunch activities and has created these websites (one for countdown and one for pre-order). This official step taken by the brand indicates that the PureView will soon come to the market.