TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Nokia announced its flagship smartphone, the 808 PureView during the Mobile World Congress 2012 (MWC 2012) held in Barcelona in late February. It has a 41 MP camera that is really amazing. Recently, there was a report stating that the handset will be launched in India in May.
A few days back, reports stated that the price in India of the smartphone is Rs 29,999. But Nokia denied it and said that this is a dummy price. It claimed that the actual one will be announced only during the launch. The handset was expected to cost more than Rs 30,000.
Meanwhile, an online retailer, buytheprice.com has started taking the pre-orders for the 808 PureView smartphone. The price in India as per the listing is Rs 32,000 with the MRP being Rs 33,999. Nokia has still not confirmed the price of the 41 MP 808 PureView phone.
Nokia should be releasing details about the price of PureView as it will be launched in India this month. The handset has a 41 MP camera sensor which is the highlight. The device presents the highest level of imaging experiences in a smartphone with high performance sensors. The imaging algorithms were developed by Nokia and Carl Zeiss optics. The first markets to sell the device are India and Russia.
The handset has received many awards since its announcement. The only drawback with this handset is the lack of a smartphone operating system like Windows Phone. However, the brand has confirmed that it will launch a Lumia smartphone with the PureView technology.