TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
Nokia has officially confirmed that the PureView 808 will be launched in selective markets in May. The handset was announced by Nokia during the Mobile World Congress 2012 held in Barcelona in late February. It has a 41 MP camera that is really amazing. If you are a fan of this handset, there is good news for you.
The PureView 808 will be launched in India this month. The device presents the highest level of imaging experiences in a smartphone with the high performance sensors. The imaging algorithms were developed by Nokia and Carl Zeiss optics. The first markets to start selling the PureView phone will be India and Russia.
The handset has received several awards since it was announced. It also got the Best Mobile Device award at the MWC 2012. Nokia is not going to stop with it. The manufacturer is planning to implement this technology in the future smartphones as well.
The features of Nokia 808 PureView are:
- 4.0 inch AMOLED ClearBlack display
- 360 x 640 pixel resolution
- 1.3 GHz ARM processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 15 GB internal storage
- Nokia Belle OS
- 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth
- 41 MP camera with 1080p video recording
- 32 GB expandable memory with micro SD card slot
- 1400 mAh Li-Ion battery
The high resolution 41 MP sensor with the Carl Zeiss optics and the new imaging technology are the main benefits. These features let anyone capture professional looking images in almost all the situations. The images can be taken at a maximum of 38 MP resolution. These images when edited take you to unseen levels of details.
The camera also includes a high definition 1080p video recording capability. It enables audio recording as well at the CD like quality levels. This was previously possible only with the external microphones. The handset also has the Dolby headphone technology and Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 surround sound playback.
The PureView 808 was already listed for pre-order in Italy for 599 Euros. So we can expect it to have a price tag of Rs 40,000 in India approximately. However, the exact price and launch date are not announced.
Are you impressed by this handset? Will you buy it? When do you expect it to launch? What do you think will be its price in India? Please do share your ideas with us through the comments section below.