TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Nokia has officially confirmed that the PureView 808 will be launched in selective markets in May. The handset was announced by Nokia during the Mobile World Congress 2012 held in Barcelona in late February. It has a 41 MP camera that is really amazing. If you are a fan of this handset, there is good news for you.
The PureView 808 will be launched in India this month. The device presents the highest level of imaging experiences in a smartphone with the high performance sensors. The imaging algorithms were developed by Nokia and Carl Zeiss optics. The first markets to start selling the PureView phone will be India and Russia.
The handset has received several awards since it was announced. It also got the Best Mobile Device award at the MWC 2012. Nokia is not going to stop with it. The manufacturer is planning to implement this technology in the future smartphones as well.
The features of Nokia 808 PureView are:
- 4.0 inch AMOLED ClearBlack display
- 360 x 640 pixel resolution
- 1.3 GHz ARM processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 15 GB internal storage
- Nokia Belle OS
- 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth
- 41 MP camera with 1080p video recording
- 32 GB expandable memory with micro SD card slot
- 1400 mAh Li-Ion battery
The high resolution 41 MP sensor with the Carl Zeiss optics and the new imaging technology are the main benefits. These features let anyone capture professional looking images in almost all the situations. The images can be taken at a maximum of 38 MP resolution. These images when edited take you to unseen levels of details.
The camera also includes a high definition 1080p video recording capability. It enables audio recording as well at the CD like quality levels. This was previously possible only with the external microphones. The handset also has the Dolby headphone technology and Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 surround sound playback.
The PureView 808 was already listed for pre-order in Italy for 599 Euros. So we can expect it to have a price tag of Rs 40,000 in India approximately. However, the exact price and launch date are not announced.
Are you impressed by this handset? Will you buy it? When do you expect it to launch? What do you think will be its price in India? Please do share your ideas with us through the comments section below.