TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Recently, we reported about the Stellar series phones from Spice. The company launched Mi-425, the 4 inch smartphone last month. The others in the series include Stellar Horizon, 5 inch Android ICS based smartphone that is priced at Rs 12,000 and Stellar Craze, the 3 inch smartphone. These two phones were expected to be launched by the end of June, but it seems to be facing some delay.
The recent statement made by an official of Spice claims that there are some shipment delays that shifts the launch of the Spice Stellar Horizon and Craze models to the end of July. However, Spice is trying hard to push the release by mid-July.
The Stellar Horizon Mi-500 is an Android 4.0 ICS based smartphone that is available in India for a price of Rs 11,999. The Stellar Craze Mi-355 is powered by Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system and is upgradeable to Android ICS. It is available for a price of Rs 6,499. Both these models are dual SIM phones that are preloaded with the Netqin anti-virus software.
Spice Mobility launched the Spice Stellar Mi-425 phone. This is an Android 4.0 ICS ready smartphone that is available for a price in India of Rs 9,999. Click here to know more about Spice Stellar Mi-425.
The Stellar series phones are secure Android smartphones that are pre-installed with security features like anti-virus, anti-theft and Vault protection software. The spokesperson added that there is a great response from the consumers for the Stellar series phones and that it could be a big hit for the brand.