TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Spice, the Indian handset manufacturer has announced that it will launch the first Secure Android handset in the country. It is reported to launch three Android smartphones with added security features like anti-theft and antivirus software, said a spokesperson of Spice.
He added that the new smartphones will be powered by the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. These will be upgradeable to the Android 4.0 ICS soon after the launch. These phones will come with the useful security software like anti-theft and anitvirus. These phones will make the devices secure and safe from the potential threat faced by the data in smartphones.
The smartphone users are exposed to several threats that can interrupt the operation of the device. The device can transmit and modify the user data. It is stated that there are over six hundred types of smartphone viruses approximately. The number of smartphone users is also increasing steeply across the world. So the implementation of these software is really useful.
The first secure Android phone of Spice will be launched in the next two weeks. The antivirus feature will offer real time protection from the internet threats an users can set schedule regular scans. These phones will also have other features like anti-theft software and vault privacy lock for videos, photos, call logs, secret contacts and messages.
Recently, it was reported that Spice is planning to launch five Android 4.0 ICS powered phones. The brand has also announced the FLO TV M 5600 phone with the Live TV feature. The company is trying making a stir in the smartphone market with constant innovations.