TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
RIM has all its hopes on BlackBerry 10, the overhauled version of the operating system. The first phone making use of this OS will be launched in October. Earlier, RIM's new CEO, Thorsten Heins stated that the BB10 device will launch in the second half of 2012.
Now, there is more clarity on the topic. The first BlackBerry 10 smartphone will be announced in mid August. Previously, this device was rumored as BlackBerry London. It was expected to be a full touch phone without the physical QWERTY keyboard. The device will hit the stores in the first half of October. But these details are provided by one news.
Here is a look at the rumored specifications list of the BlackBerry London
- BlackBerry 10 OS
- 3.7 inch touchscreen
- 1.5GHz dual-core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- 8 MP rear camera
- 2 MP front camera
The other news states that the first full QWERTY BB10 smartphone like the Bold will be launched in the Q1 of 2013. This will bring a sign of relief for those users who like the brand for the QWERTY keyboard. However, its not sure if both these rumors are about the same device. We can expect RIM to speak about the upcoming platform in the BB World Conference that will be held next week.
When do you think the BlackBerry 10 operating system will be released? Will the first BB10 phone have a full touchscreen display or will it have a physical QWERTY keyboard.