TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
In the beginning of this year, there were rumors about the launch of a new Google tablet. Recently, we reported that the tablet will start shipping in June. A trusted source has confirmed many details of the upcoming Nexus tablet. It is confirmed that the tablet will be built by Asus and it will be one of the hardware revealings for the Google I/O to be held on June 27th.
The exciting news is that there are conflicting reports regarding the operating system. Some sources say that the tablet will have the Android 5.0 JellyBean OS. This will definitely be a great surprise for the consumers. Many analysts did not expect the tablet to have the next major version of Android. This might be true as the JellyBean OS is also reported to be launched in June.
Another good news is that the tablet will house a quad core Tegra 3 processor. This will be a surprise news for many. The next Nexus tablet was expected to sport a dual core solution as Google attempts to price the device aggressively. Several times, NVIDIA has claimed that it will help the manufacturers to bring sub Rs 10,000 Tegra3 tablets. This will meet the low price point that many of you are looking for.
Who will not be interested to have a quad core sub Rs 10,000 tablet with the Android JellyBean operating system? Even if it does not have the JellyBean OS, it will be one of the first devices to receive this major update.