TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
HTC will be launching the One S Android 4.0 ICS based smartphone in India on June 15th. Previously, the handset was expected to be launched on June 8th. It is delayed by a week due to some reasons. The price in India of the smartphone is expected to be around Rs 33,000. Already, online retailers like The Mobile Store and Infibeam have started taking pre-orders for the device that is yet to be launched.
We reported that HTC will launch the smartphone in the country in May. The HTC One S is the lighter version of the One X that was launched in India last month. One S was launched in Taiwan with an over clocked single core Snapdragon processor of 1.7 GHz speed. There was a speculation that the Indian version will also have 1.7 GHz processor. But HTC is likely to launch the handset with 1.5 GHz processor in India.
The One S will run the Android 4.0 ICS operating system. It has an Adreno 225 graphics processing unit under the hood. It has a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display. The Gorilla Glass screen is scratch resistant. It sports an 8 MP camera that can shoot snaps of great quality. It also has a front facing camera to facilitate video calling. Like the other One series phones, the One S will come bundled with the Beats Audio.
The price in India of the smartphone is still not confirmed by the company. Do you think it will be launched for Rs 33,000?