TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
LG India Appoints Kim Ki-Wan As The New Managing Director
LG Electronics appoints Kim Ki-Wan as the Managing Director of its India operations. Presently, Kim is the Executive Vice President of LG Home Entertainment Overseas Sales and Marketing Group.
The appointment of Kim Ki-Wan as the Managing Director of the India subsidiary is effective August, 2015.
LG India has strengthened its market leadership in consumer durable under Kwon's tenure and continued to register double digit growth in core consumer durable business in first half of 2015 as in 2014 as well.
After a successful 5 year stint in India, Kwon will relocate to LG's Korea HQ to play a key role in its stated goal of strengthening the B2B Business, including commercial displays, globally.
Kwon, who has relevant expertise in this area having previously been part of LG's B2B business as the head of the Business Solution Company, now takes over as the head of its Information Display (ID) business globally. He will build on the strong foundation laid for LG India and lead a sustainable growth for LG in the country.
Speaking of his tenure in India, Kwon said, ‘In my endeavor to leverage the synergies of the Indian business, LG India has today grown to be among the Top 5 markets globally for LG Electronics, and maintains its leadership position in consumer durables. I congratulate Kim on his appointment and am sure under his leadership; LG India will ensure stronger growth for the company'.
With more than 30 years of work experience at LG, Kim's past assignments include being the CEO of MEA Regional company and the Global Marketing Officer at LG Electronics. Currently he is Executive Vice President of Home Entertainment Overseas Sales & Marketing Group.