TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
It's not only BSNL and MTNL agreeing to share their infrastructure for the sake of offering a better service to their customers. Micromax and Aircel has also surprised the Indian telecom and smartphone oriented media by announcing their tie up today. According to the tie up, the top Indian mobile phone manufacturer, Micromax and Aircel would provide a bundled offers on its Smartphones and 3G dongles.
Moreover, according to the tie up, Micromax and Aircel will also share the Channel, Retail networks and Sales Resources and run an integrated device sales activation program. The alliance also led to the introduction of unique and exciting Reverse Bundling handset Offers worth Rs. 12000 per month for every new Aircel customer. Aircel's focus on data innovation and its expertise in mobile network, along-with Micromax's expertise in device marketing will redefine the user experience and take data penetration to the next level.
Lets have a look at the bundled offers coming from Micromax-Aircel tie-up:
According to the details provided by the company, all Micromax smartphones will get 2GB of 3G data for 3 months from Aircel. All local calls would be 1p/2s and STD calls would be 1p/3s. Customers will also get the benefit of WAP content like Music and Video services free for 3 months. There will also be Internet TV app free for 3 months. And when it comes to 3G Dongles, they will get 500MB free for 3 months.
Commenting at the event, Vikas Jain, Co-founder, Micromax, said, "We are very happy to partner with Aircel, as this partnership will be an excellent amalgamation of Aircel's innovative offerings in the market place and superior hardware capabilities of Micromax, which will enable millions of consumers in India to enjoy seamless connectivity through affordable call rates, data usage and internet TV on Micromax devices."