TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
Motorola is working on a new model to expand the Droid Razr lineup of smartphones. As per the details collected from the source, Motorola is working on Droid Razr Maxx and Droid Razr successor. It is will be dubbed Droid Razr HD. The smartphone is codenamed Vanquish.
Droid Razr HD as the name indicates will have a 720p HD display that supports high resolution. It is expected to run on Android 4.0.3 ICS operating system. This will give the users the real ICS experience. The handset can capture photos of up to 13 MP making it compete with Apple iPhone 4S.
The company has confirmed that the Razr Maxx will be launched in US in May. There are no details about the release and price of this smartphone. We hope that this device fare pretty well as the rival smartphones that will also be released more or less in the same time.