TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Flipkart Christmas Discount — Samsung And Nokia Smartphones Get Huge Price Cuts
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Deepika Padukone Or Kriti Kharbanda — Who Looked More Fabulous In This Saree?
Nokia announced the cheapest Windows Phone powered smartphone, the Lumia 610 at the Mobile World Congress that was held in February. Now, the company is all ready to launch the smartphone in India.
Sources familiar with the development of the phone claim that Nokia will be launching the Lumia 610 phone that is powered by the Windows Phone platform tomorrow in India.
Previously, the Director and head of smart devices of Nokia India, Vipul Mehrotra said that Nokia will be launching the cheapest Windows Phone based handset, Lumia 610 and the advanced one, Lumia 900 in July or early August in India.
It seems like Nokia has changed the plans and is launching the Lumia 610 little earlier. As per the earlier reports, the handset is expected to be available for a price in India of Rs 11,000.
Nokia Lumia 610 will be powered by the Windows Phone Tango aka 7.5 Refresh operating system. The handset has an 800 MHz processor, 8 GB internal memory and 256 MB RAM. It has a 5 MP camera at its back. It is preloaded with many applications like Nokia Maps, Nokia Music and Nokia Drive. The handset is available in Cyan, Magenta, Black and White colors.
The company has already begun the roll out of the smartphone in Asian countries like Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan, China and Hong Kong.