TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 4 Army Personnel, Including Major Martyred In Encounter With JeM Terrorists In Pulwama, J&K
- West Indies Batsman Chris Gayle To Retire From ODIs After World Cup
- The First-Ever Maruti 800 Delivered To Customer Gets Restored After 26 Years
- Apple Might Launch RED Variants Of iPhone XS And XS Max
- Earn Interest Of Upto 9% On These Bank Deposits
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Ranveer Reacts To Will Smith’s Praise For Gully Boy!
- Anavila Misra On Slow Fashion And Her Latest Travel-inspired Collection
Nokia announced the cheapest Windows Phone powered smartphone, the Lumia 610 at the Mobile World Congress that was held in February. Now, the company is all ready to launch the smartphone in India.
Sources familiar with the development of the phone claim that Nokia will be launching the Lumia 610 phone that is powered by the Windows Phone platform tomorrow in India.
Previously, the Director and head of smart devices of Nokia India, Vipul Mehrotra said that Nokia will be launching the cheapest Windows Phone based handset, Lumia 610 and the advanced one, Lumia 900 in July or early August in India.
It seems like Nokia has changed the plans and is launching the Lumia 610 little earlier. As per the earlier reports, the handset is expected to be available for a price in India of Rs 11,000.
Nokia Lumia 610 will be powered by the Windows Phone Tango aka 7.5 Refresh operating system. The handset has an 800 MHz processor, 8 GB internal memory and 256 MB RAM. It has a 5 MP camera at its back. It is preloaded with many applications like Nokia Maps, Nokia Music and Nokia Drive. The handset is available in Cyan, Magenta, Black and White colors.
The company has already begun the roll out of the smartphone in Asian countries like Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan, China and Hong Kong.