- 2 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 4 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 5 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 14 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Live Score: Kohli and band seek important win
- Movies Sunny Deol: Shahrukh Khan Was SCARED Of Me Because He Was Wrong; Didn't Talk To Him For 16 Years
- News Bihar: 84 children die within 2 weeks due to acute Encephalitis in Muzaffarpur
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Realme gifts Royal Enfield Bullet bikes to 4 lucky draw winners
Realme announces the winner of the lucky draw with a whole lot of gifts to the fans. All you need to know.
Realme, smartphone brand in India, today announced the winners for the lucky draw on occasion of Realme's first anniversary. The 'Proud to be Young' brand had organised this special lucky draw throughout the country from 2- 4 May 2019 for the customers who had purchased the products during this timeline.
In the lucky draw the company has chosen four winners from entries across the country. Realme announced Sushma Pandery from Mumbai, Davinder Sikri from Delhi, Vinay Kumar from Guwahati and MD Ishaq Awais from Kurnool as the winners who won a brand new Royal Enfield - Bullet.
Apart from all this the company has also gave out 32 realme U1s, 640 realme backpacks, 20 realme C1s and 5000 realme Earbuds to the lucky winners.
Currently the young brand has a presence in more than 50 cities across 4800+ stores in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Surat, Ludhiana and Chandigarh to name a few and is expanding footprints to meet the rapidly growing customer demand. Going forward the smartphone brand will establish 20,000 outlets throughout the country.