TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Reliance Inks a Deal with WhatsApp for GSM Subscribers
Reliance Communication recently raised their call rates for GSM subscribers which were heavily criticized in the market. The operator seems to be trying to revive their lost name with some unique and differentiated promotional plans and subscriber packs. The company announced two new plans, WhatsApp plan for GSM subscribers in exclusive partnership with WhatsApp Company and My College Plan targeting young college goers across India.
My College plan subscribers can call any of their friends in the predefined group at just 5 paisa. There is good news for those young ones who likes to make small pranks; they can send small gossip or tidbit to their college friends using SMS by spending just 3 Rs and sending a message to 51112. Any college goer can subscribe to this plan by just messaging SMS SUB to the special number 51111.
WhatsApp is a popular instant messenger application and Reliance is bringing the services along Facebook to all its GSM subscribers for just Rs 16 a month. Subscribers can enjoy unlimited usage of WhatsApp and Facebook by sending SMS, ‘WA’ or ‘FB’ or ‘WhatsApp’ or ‘Facebook by sending message to 53739. The uniqueness of this messenger scheme through Reliance network is that there won’t be data changes applicable for using this service pack from Reliance.
As you know WhatsApp and Facebook have been the top 2 rates applications for Android users. You can download WhatsApp messenger app from Google Play store.