TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Samsung ES9000 75-inch Smart TV Launched at Whopping Price of Rs 7.5 Lakhs
To score some significant sales with the advent of festive season in India, today, Samsung has launched its new ES9000 75 inch Smart TV at a whopping price of Rs 7,50,000. The large 75 inch screen is based on Samsung’s Smart TV platform and features a 7.9mm curved bezel which also includes a barely visible camera.
Some of the notable features of the device include Smart Content which is an ecosystem featuring Samsung’s exclusive selection of content for the television, Smart Interaction which is a natural gesture based interaction system and Smart Evolution. Samsung has introduced a new feature called Sound Share which allows users to connect the TV audio to Series 6 and Series 7 wireless dock system.
Samsung has claimed that it has refined the Smart TV experience by carefully picking content and improving the user interface. The whole systems work via a dual core processor. Samsung has marginally improved the picture quality by using its Micro Dimming Ultimate and precision black technology. Brightness, black levels and contrast ratios have also been improved in the new device. According to Samsung the black levels in this new TV is 30% sharper than the ES8000. The brightness levels have been improved by 60% compared to ES8000.
To add to the excitement, Samsung has released an Angry Birds app for its Smart TV. The application will support the Smart Interaction gesture user interface. The app is available from Samsung app store. The application will also be compatible with ES7500, ES9000, ES8000 LED, and E8000 Plasma TV.
Samsung has also launched a Diwali offer for its Indian customers. Customers who purchase 46 inch or larger TV (LED or Plasma) belonging to the Series 8 and Series 7 line will get a Galaxy Tab 7 or 11 by 1 finance scheme.