TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 launch shifted to September
We have already heard about the Galaxy Note successor. Samsung is reported to be working on the Galaxy Note 2 phablet. The device was rumored to sport a 5.5 inch AMOLED display. Now, GSMArena has managed to get information from an insider source. The source has confirmed the Galaxy Note 2 to have a 5.5 inch flexible screen.
The design of the phablet is inspired by that of the Galaxy S3 flagship smartphone that was launched in May. To our surprise, the screen size is quite larger than that of the original Note. However, the splendid display of the phablet is reported to be narrower when compared to its predecessor.
Coming to the interesting part, the launch date of the Galaxy Note 2 has been shifted to September. Previously, the phablet was rumored to be out in October. The reason for the shift in the launch date is to bring the device to the market at the same time as the Apple iPhone 5.
The rumors state that the Galaxy Note 2 will have an 8 MP camera with an enhanced sensor, 2 GB RAM, a new Exynos 5250 chipset and a dual core ARM 15 processor. These specifications are just rumors and they are not confirmed by Samsung officially.