TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Since quite sometime, the talks about the Galaxy Note 2 are on the rise. Most of the rumors are centered on the fact that the device will have a larger display when compared to its predecessor. There are other rumors regarding the hardware and the camera used in the speculated phablet.
The earlier reports stated that the optics used in the Galaxy Note 2 will be of 8 MP or 12 MP. But now, there are new reports that claim that the phablet will have a 13 MP camera.
The device is expected to feature a larger display. It is expected to be larger than the 5.3 inch screen of Galaxy Note. The second generation Samsung phablet is believed to be inspired by the design of the Galaxy S3. This gives us a clue that the design will be featuring rounded edges. This is one way good as the new device might also have the S3 features like Smart Stay, S Voice, S Beam and more.
Coming back to the display, the Galaxy Note 2 is believed to have a 5.5 inch display. It is also rumored to have a faster CPU and an increased memory capacity. We can expect it to feature the Android 4.1 Jellybean operating system.
Initially, the Galaxy Note 2 was rumored to be launched in October this year. Later, it was speculated to come in September. Now, recent reports claim that the phablet will be unveiled in late August at the IFA 2012.