TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Samsung announced the Galaxy Beam projector phone at the Mobile World Congress 2012 held in February. The smartphone lets users to display and share multimedia content like maps, videos, photos, games and more on any flat surface like walls or ceilings.
Galaxy Beam is based on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. The phone has an in-built 15 lumen projector that offers high definition projection. It has a 5 MP camera that lets users capture pictures and videos of excellent quality.
Galaxy Beam sports a 4 inch WVGA touchscreen display. It is equipped with a dual core 1.0 GHz processor, 768 MB RAM and 8 GB internal memory that can be expanded to 32 GB. It has a couple of powerful 2000 mAh battery for enhanced display power.
Samsung has announced the launch of this projector smartphone in India. The handset is available for a price in India of Rs 33,900. The Galaxy Beam is exclusively available at all the Samsung Smartphone Cafes. Meanwhile, the Samsung eStore is offering this handset for a price of Rs 29,999.