TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Samsung announced the Galaxy Beam projector phone at the Mobile World Congress 2012 (MWC 2012) held in late February. The smartphone offers the option of projecting any content using its 15 lumen projector. Any type of content can be projected on flat surfaces like wall or ceiling.
Earlier, there were rumors that the device will be launching in India in April. But there were some delays and Samsung India has now started taking the pre-orders for its projector phone. However, the handset is not official launched in the country. You can pre-book Galaxy Beam from the Samsung eStore for a price in India of Rs 29,900.
Coming to the specifications, Galaxy Beam has a 4 inch WVGA TFT screen. It is equipped with a 1 GHz dual core processor, 768 MB RAM and 8 GB internal storage capacity. The internal memory can be expanded to about 32 GB with the Micro SD card slot.
The smartphone runs on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. It has a 5 MP camera with flash. The device features 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity options. The Galaxy Beam has a 2000 mAh battery that offers a talk time of 1200 min in 2G and 575 min in 3G.
Do you like this impressive projector phone? Have you pre-ordered one from the Samsung eStore? Or will you wait for its retail availability.