TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Pre-order Samsung Galaxy Beam for Rs 29,900
Samsung announced the Galaxy Beam projector phone at the Mobile World Congress 2012 (MWC 2012) held in late February. The smartphone offers the option of projecting any content using its 15 lumen projector. Any type of content can be projected on flat surfaces like wall or ceiling.
Earlier, there were rumors that the device will be launching in India in April. But there were some delays and Samsung India has now started taking the pre-orders for its projector phone. However, the handset is not official launched in the country. You can pre-book Galaxy Beam from the Samsung eStore for a price in India of Rs 29,900.
Coming to the specifications, Galaxy Beam has a 4 inch WVGA TFT screen. It is equipped with a 1 GHz dual core processor, 768 MB RAM and 8 GB internal storage capacity. The internal memory can be expanded to about 32 GB with the Micro SD card slot.
The smartphone runs on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. It has a 5 MP camera with flash. The device features 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity options. The Galaxy Beam has a 2000 mAh battery that offers a talk time of 1200 min in 2G and 575 min in 3G.
Do you like this impressive projector phone? Have you pre-ordered one from the Samsung eStore? Or will you wait for its retail availability.