TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Samsung Galaxy Note, the first phablet has been a huge success for the brand. It managed to grab the attention of those consumers who want a hybrid device combining a tablet and a smartphone. Then came the Galaxy S3, that made all the heads turn towards it. After the launch of the flagship smartphone, the rumors regarding the successor of Galaxy Note have started pouring in.
The latest information regarding the Galaxy Note 2 is that, Samsung Mobile Arabia has mentioned the Galaxy Note 2 in a tweet. The image below is the evidence for this. There is no official announcement from the brand on the phablet other than the rumors. The tweet mentions three different Samsung models – the Galaxy Beam, Galaxy Tab 2 and Galaxy Note 2 in a poll asking the users which one they are looking forward to have.
We have already seen rumors claiming that the Galaxy Note 2 will be launched in October thereby giving a tough competition to the Apple iPhone 5 that is expected to be launched in September. The phablet successor is expected to have a flexible unbreakable display. But these suggest contradictory specifications. One source claims the handset to have a splendid 5.5 inch display and 8 MP camera while the other states it will have a 5.4 inch display and 12 MP camera.
As of now, that is all we know about the phablet. We will update you on more soon as we get some information regarding the device.