TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Spice to launch a 5 inch Android smartphone
A couple of weeks back, we reported that Spice mobile has plans to launch several Android ICS smartphones. The specifications and price of these smartphones were not known. The phones were expected to have different screen sizes ranging from 2.8 inches to 5 inches. They will be priced in the range of Rs 5,000 to Rs 15,000.
The new range of smartphones is called the Android ICS ready range. The handsets will come with the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system initially. However, they will be upgradeable to the Android ICS.
Spice has confirmed that it will launch at least one of these phones in the next 15 days. These phones will have added security features. We have already reported that Spice will launch three secure Android phones in India. These phones will be preloaded with anti-theft and anti-virus software.
Now, the company is reported to launch a 5 inch Android smartphone. If this comes true, this will be a low cost competitor to the Samsung Galaxy Note. Also, Spice will be the first Indian manufacturer to release a phablet in the country. Already, Spice is the pioneer in many aspects when it comes to the India market. It is the first brand to launch dual SIM Android phones, 3G Android smartphones and more.
Recently, the company launched Flo Me M6868N, a budget dual SIM smartphone and FLO TV M5600, a phone with Live TV. The company is trying making a stir in the smartphone market with constant innovations.