TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
We have reported that the Facebook Phone will be launched in mid-2013. A survey has shown that half the people don't wish to switch over to a Facebook phone.
Facebook and HTC have been reported to be working on a social network centric smartphone. Now, Facebook's CEO, Mark Zuckerberg has claimed that the social network is not working on any smartphone as claimed by the media reports.
Facebook has been in the news for over a year for working on its own smartphone. We have reported that HTC and Facebook have partnered to work on a smartphone project called Buffy.
There were strong rumors claiming that the social networking firm is working on a smartphone. It was also speculated that former Apple employees are recruited by Facebook for developing this phone.
Earlier, both the brands have joined together to launch social networking phones such as HTC ChaCha and HTC Salsa. These phones featured a dedicated Facebook key for deeper integration. However, they were not as successful as they were expected to be.
At the quarterly earnings call, Mark Zuckerberg said that the firm is not thinking of making a smartphone from the scratch. This indicates that the social network will work with HTC to create a phone that has deep integration with the social network.