TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
China's e-commerce trade over 16 trillion yuan
China's e-commerce industry has soared over 16 trillion yuan ($2.68 trillion) in 2014 due to improved internet infrastructure and increase in cellphone users.
Transaction volume of Chinese e-commerce platforms totalled 16.39 trillion yuan ($2.68 trillion) in the last year, up 59.4 percent year on year, Xinhua news agency reported on Monday citing data from the National Bureau of Statistics.
Confronted with sluggish domestic demand, China is counting on e-commerce to lead a new wave of consumption and prop up economic growth.