- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
China's e-commerce trade over 16 trillion yuan
China's e-commerce industry has soared over 16 trillion yuan ($2.68 trillion) in 2014 due to improved internet infrastructure and increase in cellphone users.
Transaction volume of Chinese e-commerce platforms totalled 16.39 trillion yuan ($2.68 trillion) in the last year, up 59.4 percent year on year, Xinhua news agency reported on Monday citing data from the National Bureau of Statistics.
Confronted with sluggish domestic demand, China is counting on e-commerce to lead a new wave of consumption and prop up economic growth.