TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
Good news for the users of Gmail. A couple of weeks back, there was a news about increased free storage space as Google Drive was launched. Google increased the 7.5 GB free storage limit in Gmail to 10 GB. Now, the users can translate the emails from one language to another easily. Google will roll out the automatic translation feature for the Gmail users in a few days.
The Product Manager of Google Translate, Jeff Chin mentioned in a blog post that the feature will be rolled out to all the users gradually. On receiving a message in a language other than their own, the users need to click on the Translate message option in the header at the top of the message. This will instantly translate the message to their own language.
In case the user does not want to translate the messages of a specific language, then the Translate feature has to be turned off for that one. If this is done accidentally, the user will not be able to see the Translate message header. Now, the user has to click on the down arrow next to the Reply at the top right corner of the message pane. Then the Translate message option has to be selected from the drop down menu.
Google has also announced that it will launch the title tweaks and smart mute options for the email service. The title tweaks will change the text in the browser tab allowing users to see if they have new messages easily. Currently, the tab reads "Gmail - Inbox (20) - firstname.lastname@example.org" and it will be tweaked to read "Inbox (20) - email@example.com – Gmail". Smart mute feature helps you keep the noisy email threads that are irrelevant out of the inbox.