TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
Good news for the users of Gmail. A couple of weeks back, there was a news about increased free storage space as Google Drive was launched. Google increased the 7.5 GB free storage limit in Gmail to 10 GB. Now, the users can translate the emails from one language to another easily. Google will roll out the automatic translation feature for the Gmail users in a few days.
The Product Manager of Google Translate, Jeff Chin mentioned in a blog post that the feature will be rolled out to all the users gradually. On receiving a message in a language other than their own, the users need to click on the Translate message option in the header at the top of the message. This will instantly translate the message to their own language.
In case the user does not want to translate the messages of a specific language, then the Translate feature has to be turned off for that one. If this is done accidentally, the user will not be able to see the Translate message header. Now, the user has to click on the down arrow next to the Reply at the top right corner of the message pane. Then the Translate message option has to be selected from the drop down menu.
Google has also announced that it will launch the title tweaks and smart mute options for the email service. The title tweaks will change the text in the browser tab allowing users to see if they have new messages easily. Currently, the tab reads "Gmail - Inbox (20) - email@example.com" and it will be tweaked to read "Inbox (20) - firstname.lastname@example.org – Gmail". Smart mute feature helps you keep the noisy email threads that are irrelevant out of the inbox.