TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Early last month, Mozilla announced the release of Firefox 13, a great upgrade to the web browser. Now, the company has announced the next version, Firefox 14. Though this upgrade is not as noteworthy as the previous one, it has many new features. Its primary focus is to offer security to the users.
In the official blog post, Mozilla states that Firefox browser has many new features that helps in secure browsing. It secures the Google searches to protect the data of a user from prying eyes while using shared or public Wi-Fi connections.
Currently, Google is the only one that lets Firefox to make a user's searches private. But, Mozilla claims that it will support more search engines in future. The brand also states that the browser will make it easier to find out the website's verified identity by modifying the way a user displays the icon to the left of the URL.
The Firefox 13 made it easier to access a webpage by redesigning the Home Page and New tab experience. The homepage had icons at the bottom of the page to offer easy access to history, bookmarks, settings, downloads, add-ons and preferences. These can be opened with one click shortcuts.