TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Yahoo to Host Mobile Developer Meet for the First Time in India
Yahoo is bringing its Mobile Developer Meetup for the first time to India in an event, that will be held in New Delhi on June 24 and Bangalore on June 26.
India's mobile Internet sector growing at almost 40 per cent a year - has spawned an exciting app developer ecosystem, creating a community that is riding the wave of innovating not only for users in India, but across the world.
Speaking about the upcoming meetup, Jarah Euston, VP of Analytics and Marketing, Flurry (owned by Yahoo),said, "India has a vibrant, rapidly growing app developer community. As a mobile-first company, we understand the need for app developers to have a strong mobile analytics and monetization engine. The Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite can help developers build their app businesses, monetize and create better experiences for their users, to stand out in today's crowded app market."
At the upcoming Yahoo Mobile Developer Meetup, mobile app developers will get the opportunity to network with fellow participants from the mobile start-up and developer community.
They will also get their first look at the Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite, a new suite of services designed to help them measure, advertise, monetize and improve their mobile apps.
Unveiled earlier this year, the Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite is a powerful combination of technology and data from Yahoo, Flurry and BrightRoll. It is built on five offerings -Flurry Analytics with Explorer,Flurry Pulse,Yahoo App Publishing, Yahoo Search in Apps, and Yahoo App Marketing.
The meet-up will also feature a discussion with a panel of innovators and thought leaders. Thiswill be followed by a mixer to give participants an opportunity to network with fellow developers and share learning that can help resolve shared challenges.