TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Facebook helps woman reunite with father
A woman from Seattle has been reunited with her father through Facebook after many years, media reports said.
Tina Gomez shared a photo of herself on Facebook, asking viewers to share it to help her find her dad. She received a call from a man who saw the photo. He said he believed he was the biological father she was searching for, www.kirotv.com reported.
A paternity test has confirmed the man is actually her biological father. On July 11, she shared over Facebook that she would be travelling to Vancouver to do a paternity test with the man who said he was her father - Ric Castellanos.
"He said, 'You know I remember your mom, she was very beautiful, and I'm just amazed. I'm excited'," Gomez was reported as saying.
On July 22, Tina received the results from the paternity test.
"I got the results!!! 99.99998 percent. Tears of pure joy! My missing piece in my life is over and now its a new beginning!" she wrote.
Ric Castellanos and Gomez's mother, Alice, met in Lodi, California in 1977. According to Gomex account, they were together for two months, and then he moved to Seattle.
She expressed her gratitude toward those who helped her find her dad by sharing her story.