TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Facebook Launches Redesigned Help Centre
To make the Help Centre more appealing to Facebook users, the social network has redesigned its Help Centre with colorful icons and features and has made it live from October 3.
The new Help Centre is designed to facilitate faster navigation within the main menu and sub-sections. A major addition is a ‘Back’ option which allows users to move back and forth across all sub-sections with ease.
New icons have been placed for options including:
- Learn the Privacy Basics
- See What’s New on Facebook
- Report an Issue
- Learn more about Timeline
- Review our Safety Resources
- Discover Games & Apps
Navigating towards the left side of the Help Centre page, users will be able to view options such as:
- Manage your Account
- Games and Credits
Scrolling towards the bottom of the main page, users can see an option denoted as ‘Top Questions’ which is a section dealing with frequently asked questions. Clicking on any of the question will take the user to a section with detailed answer to the question. With the ‘Top Questions’ feature, users can also discover the detailed aspects of new profile layout.
There is also a ‘search’ column in the top where users can enter search queries and get the results immediately. Users can explore everything with ease using the new Facebook Help Centre. For example, users clicking to’ Learn more about Timeline‘will be provided with information on every aspect of the timeline feature in Facebook.
Users will also find many other options in the left side including:
- Adding a profile picture & cover photo
- Update your basic info
- Explore your activity log
- Timeline Privacy
- Apps for Timeline
- Bugs & Known Issues