TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Facebook, the social network is adding several new applications to allow the users to share all that they want right from the photos of what they made for dinner to what outfits they are wearing.
Facebook is the largest social network in the world and it has released over 60 new applications yesterday to allow the users to share even the tiniest things of their lives on their profile, the Timeline.
Currently, Facebook users can share the music that they are listening to. Read out article on Listen to music with Facebook friends. This is possible with the apps like Spotify.
They can also share articles that they are reading with their friends using websites like Yahoo News and other services. Read out article on Yahoo expands story sharing through Facebook. The announcement made yesterday increases these options and lets the users to share more topics starting from food, fashion and all.
Facebook calls this as frictionless sharing and it means that once you sign in for the apps, they will automatically share your current activity through the social network. The users have the ability to control who can see the activity when they are signed in for the apps. They can grant or restrict the permission for friends or group of friends to see their recent updates.