TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Facebook, the social network is adding several new applications to allow the users to share all that they want right from the photos of what they made for dinner to what outfits they are wearing.
Facebook is the largest social network in the world and it has released over 60 new applications yesterday to allow the users to share even the tiniest things of their lives on their profile, the Timeline.
Currently, Facebook users can share the music that they are listening to. Read out article on Listen to music with Facebook friends. This is possible with the apps like Spotify.
They can also share articles that they are reading with their friends using websites like Yahoo News and other services. Read out article on Yahoo expands story sharing through Facebook. The announcement made yesterday increases these options and lets the users to share more topics starting from food, fashion and all.
Facebook calls this as frictionless sharing and it means that once you sign in for the apps, they will automatically share your current activity through the social network. The users have the ability to control who can see the activity when they are signed in for the apps. They can grant or restrict the permission for friends or group of friends to see their recent updates.