- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: MS Dhoni becomes second most-capped ODI player for India
- News Unemployment, farmers distress must be discussed in Budget Session: Congress
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Facebook to roll out new applications
Facebook, the social network is adding several new applications to allow the users to share all that they want right from the photos of what they made for dinner to what outfits they are wearing.
Facebook is the largest social network in the world and it has released over 60 new applications yesterday to allow the users to share even the tiniest things of their lives on their profile, the Timeline.
Currently, Facebook users can share the music that they are listening to. Read out article on Listen to music with Facebook friends. This is possible with the apps like Spotify.
They can also share articles that they are reading with their friends using websites like Yahoo News and other services. Read out article on Yahoo expands story sharing through Facebook. The announcement made yesterday increases these options and lets the users to share more topics starting from food, fashion and all.
Facebook calls this as frictionless sharing and it means that once you sign in for the apps, they will automatically share your current activity through the social network. The users have the ability to control who can see the activity when they are signed in for the apps. They can grant or restrict the permission for friends or group of friends to see their recent updates.