- How to check which apps access your Gmail and remove them
- 7 Facebook Search tips to find what you want
- YouTube, Whatsapp, and Facebook will be available on JioPhone
- Facebook and Instagram might soon receive 'Do Not Disturb' feature
- Facebook will allow users to view all ad campaigns being run by any page or business
- Social Media Day: Best smartphones Under Rs 5,000 for Facebook, WhatsApp, Google Plus and more
Facebook launched 5 new emojis that can be used along with the Like Button. This can help you vividly express how you like something. For several years people have been demanding for a Dislike Button. However, Facebook has released 5 emoji buttons this time - Its "love," "haha," "yay," "wow," "sad," and "angry."
Several other messenger apps like Hike, WeChat, Line etc give a lot of emoji's unlike Facebook which gives very limited options when it comes to Emojis.
Each of these buttons mean something. We look at 10 things that you need to know about the Facebook Reactions :
While Facebook has hinted at a Global Launch, the Emojis are being launched in phases. The Emojis have arrived in UK. We can expect the Emoji's to come to India sometime soon, may be in a months time.
Facebook already has hundereds fo Emojis that can be used in Facebook Chats. These Emojis are however unique to Facebook Messenger.
Facebook Does have a Dislike Emoji which is part of Facebook Like Sticker. However, Facebook does not have a Dislike button similar to the Like Button
While Facebook has hinted at a Global Launch, the Emojis are being launched in phases. The Emojis have arrived in UK. We can expect the Emoji's to come to India sometime soon, maybe in a months time.
If you are a hardcore Facebook user, you are likely to receive the Facebook Reactions first.