- 1 hr ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 3 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 3 hrs ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 4 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- News J&K Governor lifts restrictions on civilian traffic on Jammu-Srinagar highway from May 27
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Facebook Launches New Updated Inbox: All You Need to Know
Now businesses can link their Facebook, Messenger and Instagram accounts so that they can manage communications across all three channels in a single place.
Social media websites have truly revolutionized the way people communicate and socialize on the Web. As such, in the present era, millions of businesses also use Facebook, Instagram and Messenger to interact with customers.
However, it is sometimes a laborious task for businesses as they need to keep up with the sheer volume of communications and requests in their digital channels. As a matter of fact, Facebook Pages alone receive nearly five billion comments, messages and visitor posts combined every month.
So, Facebook, the social media giant is now making it possible for businesses to link their Facebook, Messenger and Instagram accounts for the efficient management of communications across all three channels in a single place.
Thus, Facebook has introduced a new unified Pages Manager tool or an updated unified inbox that makes it easier for businesses to manage their conversations across Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram via a single outlet. Hence, businesses can communicate with customers at any time and in any location.
In addition, businesses can now save time with the updated inbox by responding to all enquiries within a single app. You'll be able to quickly scan all three channels for new updates and feel confident that you aren't missing an important message.
Getting started with this unification is quite simple. Install the Pages Manager app and then connect both your Facebook and Instagram accounts to the app.
After you have logged in, you need to simply tap on the messaging icon on the bottom bar and you'll be introduced to the new inbox feed. Here you'll be able to manage messages from three key platforms i.e. Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram all at once.
While using this unified messaging solution, businesses will be able to reply to their Facebook comments, visitor posts, reviews, messages as usual. Likewise, if they receive a comment from a user on Instagram, it'll be shown within this inbox in a manner similar to a Facebook message.
Users can then tap on any of the comments and reply in a similar fashion to how you would do in the official Instagram app.
That's not all. Facebook is also helping business managers to better understand their customers on the platform. Businesses will be able to gain access to basic information from publicly available user profiles in this unified inbox.
By simply tapping on the person's name, the person's available profile will open up, and will also show their previous interactions with the business. Business can now also label them accordingly and find out if a conversation is urgent or the user is a regular customer.
We can expect this new feature to be rolled out to all users (prominently businesses) of the Pages Manager mobile app in the coming weeks. Furthermore, the social media giant also has plans to add additional engagement options to improve the speed of managing businesses on the platform.