- 4 hrs ago How To Get Insurance Cover From Airtel And Vi Prepaid Plans
- 4 hrs ago Realme X50 Pro 5G Gets Massive Rs. 10,000 Cut: Where To Buy
- 4 hrs ago BoAt Airdopes 701 TWS Earbuds With Hybrid ANC Launched For Rs. 3,990
- 4 hrs ago Airtel Payment Bank Increases Balance Limit To Rs. 2,00,000; How To Avail
- Movies Yami Gautam Was Paranoid After Hearing About Her Industry Colleagues Being Infected With COVID-19
- Sports IPL 2021, PBKS vs SRH: Carelessness was reason behind earlier defeats, says Bairstow
- News Why is government not waking up to reality?: Delhi HC on oxygen crisis
- Finance Petrol And Diesel Prices To Go Up BY Rs. 2-3/Ltr After Assembly Elections
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp and Gogoro Announce Their Partnership To Accelerate Electrification Of Mobility
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In April 2021
- Education UPMRC Answer Key 2021 Released, Raise Objections Till April 25
- Lifestyle 9 Tell-Tale Signs Your Friend Is Trying To Compete With You
Exchange Your Old Notes With the Help of This New Facebook Messenger Bot
While you may be flooded with a lot of information about the note exchanging procedures and you are confused.
Well, the news of demonetizing the 500 and 1000 rupee note came as a shocker and was certainly unexpected. Following the ban on Tuesday, the nation has been in a conflict to come to terms with the sudden clamp-down on cash transactions.
While the government has given time to exchange the notes, we are seeing the streets are full of hustle and bustle as people are trying to desperately reach the banks and post offices to exchange the notes.
However, there are some terms and conditions that people need to follow in order to exchange their money. Likewise, the news portals have been flooded with the things regarding the note ban but people need clear and true information about how to act on the Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes ban.
So if you are one of those confused people, and looking for a smart and an easy way to gather information and clear your doubts, Gupshup, the world's most advanced bot and messaging platform has developed a new Facebook Messenger bot, named New Money.
The New Money bot has been specifically designed to help the confused people and guide them on how to get those old notes exchanged. It might come as some relief and now people can easily access the much needed information about the note ban.
Let's look at some of the features of the bot.
Deep Explanation of the Exchange Process
The bot explains the entire process of demonetization of currency and the reasons behind it. It even enables people to go deep and understand the issue in detail if they wish to.
Quick Actionable Answers
Additionally, the bot can provide quick actionable answers to queries like how does one exchange the notes, deadlines involved, id proof required, where can old currency be used, ATM withdrawal limits, online transactions, what to do if the daily withdrawal limit is less for one's usage, if one will have to go to bank in person to exchange or if they can send an ally and many more.
Button or Option Oriented Bot
However, the bot is not trained to answer questions meaning you cannot develop a conversation with the bot. It is basically a button or option oriented bot that answers specific questions that developers felt would be frequently asked keeping in mind the notes ban.
Though the bot is not self-intelligent, it can help in clarifying most of the rumours about the ban and its effects.