- 11 min ago List Of Power Banks With 12000mAh Battery And More To Buy In India Now
- 12 min ago Realme 30W Dart Charge 10000mAh Power Bank Goes Official In India
- 20 min ago PUBG Mobile Royal Pass Season 14 Brings New Subscription Plans, Rewards
- 1 hr ago Is Amazfit Verge Lite The Best Smartwatch Under Rs. 5,000 In India?
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Sports Black Lives Matter: India's national high jump record-holder Tejaswin Shankar leads anti-racism protest in USA
- Lifestyle This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- Movies Anand Deverakonda’s Next Middle Class Melodies To Release On OTT Platform
- News Rajasthan crisis: Gehlot gives list of 104 MLAs to Governor
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Exchange Your Old Notes With the Help of This New Facebook Messenger Bot
While you may be flooded with a lot of information about the note exchanging procedures and you are confused.
Well, the news of demonetizing the 500 and 1000 rupee note came as a shocker and was certainly unexpected. Following the ban on Tuesday, the nation has been in a conflict to come to terms with the sudden clamp-down on cash transactions.
While the government has given time to exchange the notes, we are seeing the streets are full of hustle and bustle as people are trying to desperately reach the banks and post offices to exchange the notes.
However, there are some terms and conditions that people need to follow in order to exchange their money. Likewise, the news portals have been flooded with the things regarding the note ban but people need clear and true information about how to act on the Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes ban.
So if you are one of those confused people, and looking for a smart and an easy way to gather information and clear your doubts, Gupshup, the world's most advanced bot and messaging platform has developed a new Facebook Messenger bot, named New Money.
The New Money bot has been specifically designed to help the confused people and guide them on how to get those old notes exchanged. It might come as some relief and now people can easily access the much needed information about the note ban.
Let's look at some of the features of the bot.
Deep Explanation of the Exchange Process
The bot explains the entire process of demonetization of currency and the reasons behind it. It even enables people to go deep and understand the issue in detail if they wish to.
Quick Actionable Answers
Additionally, the bot can provide quick actionable answers to queries like how does one exchange the notes, deadlines involved, id proof required, where can old currency be used, ATM withdrawal limits, online transactions, what to do if the daily withdrawal limit is less for one's usage, if one will have to go to bank in person to exchange or if they can send an ally and many more.
Button or Option Oriented Bot
However, the bot is not trained to answer questions meaning you cannot develop a conversation with the bot. It is basically a button or option oriented bot that answers specific questions that developers felt would be frequently asked keeping in mind the notes ban.
Though the bot is not self-intelligent, it can help in clarifying most of the rumours about the ban and its effects.