- 3 min ago Flipkart Big Bachat Dhamaal: Discount Offers On Best Premium Smartphones
- 21 min ago Samsung Galaxy S21 FE To Arrive In January In India; What To Expect From Next-Gen Galaxy FE
- 1 hr ago Here's A Chance To Win Phone 13 Mini From Amazon
- 1 hr ago Last Solar Eclipse Of 2021: When And Where To Watch?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s Expedition To The South Pole: In Conversation With The Rider Santhosh Vijay Kumar
- News Omicron scare: Parliamentary panel recommends evaluation of vaccines, research for booster dose
- Movies Parth Samthaan & Anchal Singh's New Music Video ‘Mere Haniyaa’ Looks Promising
- Sports India vs New Zealand 2nd Test, Day 2, Session 1 Highlights: Mayank, Axar hold off Kiwis
- Finance With 330% of YTD Returns This Multibagger Stock Has A "BUY" Tag
- Education Maharashtra TET Interim Answer Key 2021 Released, Steps To Check Maharashtra TET Answer Key At mahatet.in
- Lifestyle Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2021: Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan And Other Actresses At Their Fashionable Best
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Exchange Your Old Notes With the Help of This New Facebook Messenger Bot
While you may be flooded with a lot of information about the note exchanging procedures and you are confused.
Well, the news of demonetizing the 500 and 1000 rupee note came as a shocker and was certainly unexpected. Following the ban on Tuesday, the nation has been in a conflict to come to terms with the sudden clamp-down on cash transactions.
While the government has given time to exchange the notes, we are seeing the streets are full of hustle and bustle as people are trying to desperately reach the banks and post offices to exchange the notes.
However, there are some terms and conditions that people need to follow in order to exchange their money. Likewise, the news portals have been flooded with the things regarding the note ban but people need clear and true information about how to act on the Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes ban.
So if you are one of those confused people, and looking for a smart and an easy way to gather information and clear your doubts, Gupshup, the world's most advanced bot and messaging platform has developed a new Facebook Messenger bot, named New Money.
The New Money bot has been specifically designed to help the confused people and guide them on how to get those old notes exchanged. It might come as some relief and now people can easily access the much needed information about the note ban.
Let's look at some of the features of the bot.
Deep Explanation of the Exchange Process
The bot explains the entire process of demonetization of currency and the reasons behind it. It even enables people to go deep and understand the issue in detail if they wish to.
Quick Actionable Answers
Additionally, the bot can provide quick actionable answers to queries like how does one exchange the notes, deadlines involved, id proof required, where can old currency be used, ATM withdrawal limits, online transactions, what to do if the daily withdrawal limit is less for one's usage, if one will have to go to bank in person to exchange or if they can send an ally and many more.
Button or Option Oriented Bot
However, the bot is not trained to answer questions meaning you cannot develop a conversation with the bot. It is basically a button or option oriented bot that answers specific questions that developers felt would be frequently asked keeping in mind the notes ban.
Though the bot is not self-intelligent, it can help in clarifying most of the rumours about the ban and its effects.