TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Twitter may soon replace the stars that you use to "favourite" tweets with hearts. Twitter's latest feature experiment sees it swapping stars in its Android app for hearts to "favourite" or save the tweets.
The social network is testing the change in two variations: circled hearts or borderless hearts, Mashable reported.
But as in Twitter's way of testing things, only a small group of users will notice the change. For most other users, it would be business as usual.
The social networking site Facebook rolls out most of its so-called "experiments" to all of its users, which is not the case with Twitter.
Earlier this month, Twitter investor Chris Sacca suggested the social network "Bring on the hearts" in his epic 8,500-word memo released entitled, "What Twitter Can Be".
"If Twitter integrated a simple heart gesture into each Tweet, engagement across the entire service would explode."
"More of us would be getting loving feedback on our posts and that would directly encourage more posting and more frequent visits to Twitter," Sacca added.
The social networking site might have taken a cue.