TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Following the Google Talk outage, that had begun to thin down, reports about Twitter's global outage started gaining momentum. The popular micro-blogging website suffered a major global outage on Thursday. The extensive user base could not access Twitter.
During the outage, Twitter posted a message saying the users may experience issues as they try to access the network. It stated that engineers are working on the issue. Later, Twitter added an update claiming that the issue is resolved.
The official blog post of the social network revealed that the cause of the outage is due to its redundant data centers. When one system fails, a parallel one will take over. But on Thursday, both the parallel systems failed at the same time. This unfortunate coincidence resulted in a global outage.
Last month, Twitter faced a double outage that affected the website and the mobile version. The reason for the double outage was reported to be a cascading bug in the infrastructure.