- 20 min ago Nokia 4.2 And Nokia 3.2 Receives Price Slash In India – Price, Specs And Offers
- 35 min ago Vivo Z1 Pro Live Images Emerge Online – Punch-hole Display And Triple Rear Cameras
- 44 min ago Infinix Hot 7 Pro Sale: To Be Available On Flipkart For Rs. 8,999 Starting Today
- 1 hr ago Redmi K20 Pro Is World’s Fastest Phone – Official Teaser Ahead Of India Launch
- Finance Tax Default, Black Money Cases Can No More Be Settled Just By Paying Penalty
- Movies EMOTIONAL! When Nick Jonas' Father's Day Post Left Priyanka Chopra TEARY-EYED
- News Staggered RS polls in Gujarat: Congress knocks doors of SC
- Sports WWE Monday Night Raw preview and schedule: June 17, 2019
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Asus Nexus 7 First Gen (Android 4.3 Jelly Bean) Hands on Review: Emphatically The Best Priced Tablet
Originally announced last year, the Asus Nexus 7 made its debut in India this year in the month of April. The device arrived late in India due to unknown reasons still consumer response has been overwhelming considering its worth and affordable price tag.
Meanwhile, the Nexus 7 2013 edition has been launched lately with better specifications, once again manufactured by Asus. The tablet would be launched in India sometime later this year. With no specific dates confirmed neither by Asus India nor by Google, one need not be worrisome at all. Moreover, both tablets now supports Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS. Asus Nexus 7 (2012) is the only tablet in the Indian tablet market running on latest Jelly Bean OS.
And, now online retail chains are selling the device for mere Rs. 12,000 (via Amazon.in ).If you are looking for a decent tablet with latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS coupled with awesome HD display and quad -core processor, then definitely we would like to recommend Asus Nexus 7 for Indian consumers. We reviewed Asus Nexus 7 for those who are still looking for a perfect tablet. It's time to upgrade your tablet, folks. We also recommend you to read this review on your current tablet, so that comparisons are made later on. Enjoy!
What's in the box?
Nexus 7 ( 16GB ROM /Wi-Fi only)
Quick Start Guide
Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
Fast and zippy
Click Here To Read Full Specifications of Nexus 7
Design, Aesthetics and Display
The Taiwanese giant is one such tech vendor in the market, who gives its 100% in respect to design and quality of materials used to craft devices. If you haven't used Asus made products before, then you have to experience Nexus 7. You will not regret after Asus Nexus 7 tablet device. The Nexus 7 has managed to give a superior sound performance too. Let's stick to design element first.
It's a regular looking tablet with round edges, making it easy to hold. Interestingly, the rear back appears to be made of soft rubber; however, in reality Asus has used plastic materials to construct the device. We have seen tablets with plastic chassis before, but what makes Nexus 7 different from others - a decent looking tablet that is easy to hold, even in places like crowded Delhi Metro. Actually, the device is light and you can easily read anything or watch a full length movie on the go. The tablet carries bezels surrounding its edges.